23 June 2008
In the latest issue of EDRi-gram 6.12 – we are discussing about open standards & support from EU Commissioner, an Italian blog blocked by Police and the deal between the French state & ISPs in blocking websites.
- EU Competition Commissioner backs open standards in eGovernment
- France obtained ISPs support in blocking illegal sites
- UK MPs report: A Surveillance Society?
- Italian blog closed by Police
- OOXML standard on hold by ISO
- British ISPs warn Internet downloaders on the risk of being prosecuted
- Recommended Action